Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Princessazie Bella!


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2257 hours

Dear diary,

Thank you to those who have wished me Happy Birthday, not in any order of first come first serve basis. CEH! HAHA!

Thank you,

To my family of course, Mama, Ayah, Sissy, Muhammad, Ressal.

To my cousins & relatives,

Mas, Fadil, Lyna, Nadiah, Syam, Mak Tam, ak Teh, Tok, Kak Mar, Boor, Balong, Icah, Imms, Bryan, Abg Rosli, Kakak Siti, Kak Sharifah, Abg Lili.

To my Bestfriends,

Hernie, Hajar, Hana, Pag, Amanda, Noreen.

To my Colleagues,

John, Helen, Anita, Charlotte, Jie Min, Pia, Clarice, Trisha & Dania.

To my friends,

Nur Syahirah, May Ong, Nigel Chin, Scythe Park Neul Hyo, Kasturri Sivanesen, Yanty HS, Sarip Pritchard, Gamer Toh, Tiang Long, Chong Jia Sheng, Eric Lee, Kasminah Kamsin, N Hid Poppysmic, Nur Erianti B H, Zee S Khalil, Avenged Shadowz, Fish Yuhan, Nurul Ainn', Selyn Lim, Muhammad Mohd Rizal, Erynn Bam Bam, Lewis Chen, Sei Yin Feng, Hui Ying, Lyssa Kiddo, Ramu Dazzler, Priya Manohar, Nur Shahira, Wan Haha, Muhammad Ridhaus Ridwan Sholihin, Asvin Kaur, Muhammad Fareezal Idros, Leong Wei, Sharon Cheong, Mabel Tan, Muhammad Anwar, Kim Lee, Wann Nana, Rafidah Rafi', Usher Raf, Johannesen Leaw, Shazzie Bartowski, Syafiq Kazuya, Izzati Zain, Ong WeiQuan, Faiz Isa, Zaliha Othman, Xian Yong Peh, Lisah Khalip, Eveleen Yong, Nur Ain Idros, Timothy Tung, Satish Blingz, Jonathan LordofCombo, Gabriel Foo, Farra Bellamy, Yaya Nadiya, Kasmini Kamsin, Lim LiYing Edina, Tianhui Ho, Nur Hetty Zulkifli, Mario Rosales, Kasminah Kamsin, N Hid Poppysmic, Lai PengShi, Muhamad Faiz Bin Kamari, Faiz Isa, Lim LiYing Edina, Farra Bellamy, Yaya Nadiya, Reshmi Giselle, Eveleen Yong, Diyanah Raffi, Hidayah Ridzwan, Lynayuffi Hamzan, Aishah Al-Rashid, Danial Ahmad, Nur Insyirah A.K, AtiqaahNaser, shfq s, mizzymiza, nyonyakinah, ENa LyaNa, Safloveszacquisha Montezz, Syahirah Sahar, Muhd Azri, Zuleira, Eiqa.

I hope I’ve mentioned everyone names here. I’m sorry if I left out any. You know who you are anyway without me having to put your name up here. Your well wishes are really really really appreciated! =DD

---

And the sad thing is waiting for the one you expect most to wish you, hadn’t even wish you at all or even bother to spend time with you on your very special day.

I can be understanding that one is exhausted or tired but it’s true when people tell you, it doesn’t stop the one who loves you very much to give you a short text of well wishes and say he will make it up to it the next time if he is tired or whatever the reason is. In actually fact, these people will sacrifice everything and anything JUST FOR YOU, especially on that special day of yours.

Silence is all I got. And to think that you’re very tired, while others are too. I have no more words to say, because right now at this moment, I know where I stand in your life. I’m really that low. I’m not trying to be petty, but this really does show everything. And it hurts me real bad. Because if you can’t care now, can’t be bothered now, what makes you think you will in future?

A few minutes left before 28 May 2012 is gone and it’ll be all another more days and months of waiting before I hit my next birthday. If onlyyy, I live up that long to face another year of my birthday, God willing. I hope next year be a better birthday than this year.

Still thank you to all those that manage to put a smile on my face. APPRECIATE IT. Isyak first and off to sleep. =’( Oh hell yes, I cried on my BIRTHDAY.

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: