Thursday, May 24, 2012

Strictly Pancake

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2355 hours

Dear diary,

I’m skipping #photoadayMay for today.


Photobucket

My knee is hurting quite a bit because yesterday, I fell down on the staircase near Bukit Batok bus stop on my way to work and it was raining too. =( That was super embarrassing! I don’t even dare to look up to see if anyone was looking. Took me a while to get back on my feet because the knee were hurting so bad and when I stood up, I acted like as if nothing happened but the pain itself is already unbearable. Thank God, I can still perform my prayers with this.

And today, I met up with Gf Hanali as well as Nithia for dinner. Hana’s dance class only finishes at 8.30pm, so Nithia and I met up earlier to window shop and catch up on lots of things. And that gundu went to ruffle my hair and my dry scalp just…. Haiz!

I’m so freaking fed-up with all the shampoo that I’ve used or maybe I’m just fed-up with my scalp. After all so many shampoos I’ve tried, I’m still like so allergic, that I have dry scalp! It’s not dandruff it’s freaking dry scalp. When I use a certain type of shampoo my hair is fine but it lasted only for at most 6 months when I start to react with the shampoo and I have dry scalp all over again. I’ve tried putting on Olive oil and change many types of shampoo and it still doesn’t work. Last resort, I’m so going to see the doctor about this. =(

Anyway, Nithia and I were just walking aimlessly at Marina Square. Can you imagine from City Hall we walked all the way to SMU and end up at Dhoby Ghaut. Zzz! Hana & I wanted to treat ourselves to Avenger’s Meal for dinner but we kind of change plan and head down to ‘Strictly Pancake’ instead. It was something that I have wanted to try before too because I miss ‘Pancake Parlour’ at Aussie and friends mentioned ‘Strictly Pancake’ was good too.


Photobucket


Mine! It’s called ‘The Druggie’. If you are really a hard fan of dark chocolate, then it might do you good. I love to eat something that makes me ‘sick’ when eating like creamy pasta at Pastamania. I have no idea why, don’t ask me why I like to torture myself like this. Lol!



Photobucket

Photobucket

This is too druggie that I can’t even finish it off and I can’t even bring myself to sleep now. I wanted to try salmon, turkey or prawn pancakes but it being not Halal makes me afraid to try something else. B wouldn’t sound so please. =X Plus I don’t know if pancakes go well with salmon, prawns or any other food combination. I know I shouldn’t be eating this but I really wanted to try. =( I’m even afraid if they had alcohol in my pancakes, hopefully not!

Photobucket
Hana’s Salmon I can’t remember the name


Photobucket
Nithia’s Eggs poach and I don’t know the name too.

And I’m still craving for Avenger’s Meal. I guess Miss M is on its way because I feel like I could feed on anything anytime. Help! =( Okay, off to eating steak now! Mama just bought themmmm and I’m still hungry. I KNOW RIGHT! T_T

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: