Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oreo Cheesecake Cupcake


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2333 hours

Dear diary,

#photoadayMay (Grass)


Green green grass, save mother earth. Green is life. It gives the colour of warm and cooling effect. It can also denotes growth, renewal, health and environment. On the other side, green is also associate with jealousy or envy. (About.com (2012). Green. From Jacci Howard Bear's Desktop Publishing Colors and Color Symbolism. Retrieved from http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/colorselection/p/green.htm) 

Wait, is
green the colour of….SHREK?!

---

My first attempt of baking Oreo Cheesecake today but it’s the cupcake version though.
I shall say for a starter it was not bad. HEHE! It is served best when it’s cold. I put it in the fridge and had it after and the taste is like wow wee, just like those Oreo Cheesecake at McCafe. See, this girl is commenting on her baking, eee no shame! HAHA! Well, let you all do the picture tasting and judge.

But can you just imagine? I spent like about approximately less than 20 bucks to produce this Oreo cheesecake and they’re selling those Oreo cheesecakes for like 5 bucks per slices at McCafe. How expensive! I ate like almost 3 of that Oreo cheesecake cupcake already, imagine, it’s like equals to $15 worth of Oreo Cheesecake at McCafe. Ish ish!

Anyhoo, meeting dearest Hana girlfriend and Nithia next week Thursday! Was supposed to meet this Thursday but I totally forgot all about Mama’s Birthday. Hehe! And that Nithia boy has already passed his freaking bike licenseeeeee! I haven’t even got mine yet, I’m seriously phobia of falling off from the bike anymore and that’s the reason why I’m not going back for practical plus my breaking of the bike is atrocious! Nithia offered me to send me home on his bike but…

…. But I swear I just love the adrenaline rush and the shiokness feeling when riding a bike.

Till here, I’m supposed to let B taste my Oreo Cheesecake and it’s almost 12am and he is not contacting me yet. I give up, I’m off to sleep.

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: