Sunday, May 06, 2012

Moustache & Goatee

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0027 hours

Dear diary,

I always have a thing for a man with moustache & a goatee. Like Robert Downey Jr in Ironman, Jude Law in Sherlock Holmes, Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean and Marc Anthony in his Rain Over Me music video. So good-looking can? And B’s one doesn’t seem to growwwww. =(







B
 why you no moustache and goatee? =(

On a lighter note, I really can’t wait to get myself a new laptop. Not now, probably few more months after pay day or even maybe next year. (I fall in love with one Gold coloured Acer laptop! Not a fan of Macbook.) As much as I love this one and has the most sentimental value in it, my first laptop that mom spend all her money just to send me to school but it’s rather old and has break down quite a lot plus the speed, I swear it’s really killing every cell I have in the bodeh.

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 1626 hours

Attended 2 Jemputans today, first was at Bukit Batok and another one was at Woodlands, a friend’s brother wedding. Coincidently, Mama’s friend whom we bumped at Bukit Batok was also heading to the same place at Woodlands for the next wedding invitation. So, we kind of cabbed down to Woodlands together.

Sat in a circular table with Mama’s friend as well as another unknown family. Their son, kept looking and smiling at me which I find rather uncomfortable. And there was one time when I asked Mama to pass me the tissue since the tissue was between Mama & him, but he was the one who passed me the tissue. Mama went “He must have really notice or look at you quite a bit to understand what you said.” The karaoke was loud and I whispered to Mama for the tissue. To think he actually heard me or see my lips moving, that must be really…….okay.

So, bumped into a Primary school mate and he wanted to take pictures together. I couldn’t say no as much as I want to because he had his camera all ready to take pictures. It’ll be rude if I say no and I was left with no choice because the camera was already right in front just waiting to press the snap button.

Dear B, hope you won’t be angry or jealous. I already feel such a heavy guilty on me right now, God knows. XOXO.

---

#photoadayMay (You)





Few facts about me,

1. Call me Azie, I hate it when people call me out by my full name or even spell it out online.
2. I’m a number 1 fan of cakes. Given chocolates or cakes, I still prefer cakes.
3. I’m not racist or colour discriminating but for myself, I just want to stay fair or even fairer. I don’t like the idea of tanning or turn myself darker. I spend $$ on whitening lotion as well as facial wash.
4. People get high while drinking, all I need is just a red bull to get high. That’s why I avoid drinking it even though it is said to be an energy booster when feeling tired.
5. Not a fan of peanut butter, nuts, cheese as well as chocolate peppermint. Eww!
6. I only eat the egg yolk but throw the white part away.
7. Eldest among the siblings but shortest in the family
8. I cannot stand long fingernails, so most of the times you’ll see me with short fingernails.
9. Whatever food I take, less or more, I’ll always finish it off; I don’t like the idea of wasting food away.
10. I am mostly blur and clumsy

That’s all folks, can’t be bothered to write more. Take care! And enjoy to those who have the extra holidays till Monday. So UNFAIR! Hmpf!


P.S: Heading off to another Kenduri at Kak Mar's. Toodles!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: