Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A smell you adore


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2358 hours

Dear diary,

#photoadayMay

There’s many nice things I like to smell especially when they are pleasant smelling of course. Having to work in the lab and dealing with many poopies, you have no idea. Lol!

I love the smell of sweet smelling stuff like chocolate, vanilla, cookies or anything sweet you name it for a perfume. Some people might not like it; in fact many don’t really like the idea of having those sweet smelling smell stuck on your body. Anyhoos, I have this particular perfume which smells like Vanilla cupcake and people always mistake it for chocolate, still it’s sweet and don’t you feel like eating those people up when you’re hungry? Lol! You can never get wrong with food smell because everyone love the smell of sweet food compared to any other perfume like floral smell or etc, some people might not like it.

Whereas for guy, I prefer a heavy big musky smell on them, it just makes them smell more muscular. Lol! And definitely, for a smell that I adore it would be,



“I turn you off”
“Nope, didn’t think so”

Goodnight. I’m shleeeeepy!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: