Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Suisse Programme

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2335 hours

Dear diary,

My laptop is in a serious state for now. =( I just hope it will hold on strong till at least December before giving up on me.

#photoadayMay (something you do everyday)

I came to work and manager complimented on my complexion. She said, I look different, fairer and I glow. I don’t know how true that was because to me, I still look the same. My secretary agreed saying my complexion has improved. But trust me; I don’t think I look different at all. I still have issues with pimples and oily skin, I do!

Still, in any case if any non-human beings think my face is glowing. This is something that I do every day.


I use toner at least twice daily, in the morning before I left for work and before I go to bed. I usually use super cheap toners but this is really an expensive toner. I have been using this toner just recent because my company does QC on these products over at the head office in Swiss. I’ve used Bvlgari before and I think it works much better than this. (I don't think I'm even capable of saying all these, since I don't even have a good complexion myself)

Anyway, you can find this toner at Sasa. I’m not sure how much the price is though.

And B, thank you for delivering my Green Milk Tea with pudding from SOD as well as my Seaweed potato chips right at the Princess’ doorstep. Love you to bits & pieces!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: