Monday, May 07, 2012

Super Gigantic Humongous Human Being


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2238 hours

Dear diary,

B and I were supposed to watch movie together when we realized that the movie was FULLY booked! So we decide to avert to another activity, which wasn’t productive at all because we kind of had dinner together. =( I wanted to jog so badlyyyyy because I think I’m fat.

I just find some people, I don’t know, I don’t even know what is the right word to describe this. Annoying? If you’re so skinny like bones are all you are left with and you keep calling yourself fat, it can really get on my nerves sometimes. Like hello?! If you are a definition of the word ‘fat’ and what does that make me?! A SUPER GIGANTIC HUMONGOUS HUMAN BEING?! -_-‘ I am not trying to be rude but have you guys ever thought about the slightest thing of people like me would feel?

Hurt is the word. I’ve been through a rough childhood handling obesity with childish boys and some girls who kept teasing me 24 hours just because I was obese. You guys have no idea how hard it was for me then and it even takes time for me to really think that I’m just fine and falls within the acceptable BMI range after losing weight. And right now, when I see skinny people calling themselves fat, it doesn’t help me at all. It’s like those obesity “trauma” days I had kept rewinding back into me, yes, I have issue with this.

I’m going to do something about myself.

---

#photoadayMay (Someone that inspires you)

Victoria secret model, Candice Swanepoel.







I love her hair, her smile, her modelling poses, her bodeh and just almost everything about her. No cellulite, no cellulite!! She inspires me to be like her, not in the way she dresses up in bikini (which I can't. HEHE!) but to keep fit and all but this will definitely be the greatest joke of all because I probably need 20 years from now to be like her and by the time 20 years down the road, I’ll be all wrinkly and probably grown much shorter than what I am now. Ekkk!

Who knows, you’ll never know but she’s a beauty isn’t she?

Still, she is my inspiration!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: