Saturday, May 12, 2012

Oh My God

Dear diary,

I was supposed to blog yesterday but I knocked out because I was too tired. This is to make up for yesterday. =)

#photoadayMay 11, 2012 (a favourite word)



I don’t really have a favourite word but you can basically count that I say this word the most number of times in a day.

And can I share B’s favourite word too?




HAHAHAHA! He freaking say this like almost every freaking day for almost every freaking thing! Lol! But usually, he is not angry like this bear expression when he says this. Hehehe!

Maybe I should change my favourite word to ‘freaking’ instead of ‘Oh My God’. Lol!

#photoadayMay 12, 2012 (Kitchen)



Why of all days that when my kitchen is neat & tidy, they didn’t ask for a photo of the kitchen? Anyway, sneak peek into my kitchen. It’s a bit messy though because most of the time I’ll be the one who do the cleaning in the kitchen but today I’m too tired to clean since I did my run just now. =( No more energy left for cleaning.

Okay, I need to hear my bedtime story (Misteri Jam 12) and head to sleep now. Goodnight!

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: