Sunday, May 20, 2012

Missing Melbourne

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2300 hours

Dear diary,

#photoadayMay 15, 2012 (Love)


I remember taking this picture back then when I was in poly. Those days when I had all the creative ideas to do stuff like this and as I age, I guess I’ve become less creative. =(

Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment you have for someone. (Wikipedia. Love. 17 May 2012. From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LoveAnd I have been hearing problems regarding relationship for the past few days, especially on break ups. Have you guys out there have no mercy at all on us, woman? When we have done and sacrifice so freaking much for you! Can't you just see it?!

Not to say my relationship is perfect always because just recently, I had a tiff with B. It was over a thing so small, trust me! And if I were to mention, people would definitely laugh! But it’s because of this little thing that you guys choose to ignore or even think it’s not a big deal, causes your relationship. If you choose to ignore or take small problems lightly, what makes us feel confident being with you to solve bigger problems?

Sometimes, I feel like I wanted to end things because I just couldn’t stand it anymore, when this quote always strike me,

“Even if I have 100 good reasons to leave you, I’ll make sure I find 1 to stay”

#photoadayMay 16, 2012 (What you’re reading)



I’ve yet to go to the library to borrow books and get into my reading mood but this is what that accompanies me most of the time. =)

#photoadayMay 17, 2012 (Snack)

I have lots and lots of snack and food today, that’s because it’s Mama’s birthday today! =)  Sissy & I brought her over to Sakura, Clementi and glad Mama and the whole family enjoy it! The snack,
















#photoadayMay 18, 2012 (Something you made)

I love baking! If ingredients were all so cheap, I would bake everyday! And this was something I made recently. Oreo Cheesecake but the cupcake version, I don’t find it really good but it was just fine and B is asking me to make somemore for him. Aww!

Stay tune for the next thing that I’m going to bake. ;)

#photoadayMay 19, 2012 (a favourite place)












Melbourne I would say! It’s really my favourite place for now. Given the opportunity to come back there again, I would! I love the atmosphere, the shopping and the people there. I don’t know, it just feel stress-free and the weather there, it’s not as humid as Singapore and you can see your hair at its best, it really falls in place. ;)

Let me go back to Melbourne one day please!


Till here, I’m really rushing to finish the entry. Really sleepy! Okay goodnight!

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: