Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pink

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2347 hours

Dear diary,

#photoadayMay 20, 2012 (something you can’t live without)


Since it says someTHING here and not someONE. So I basically can’t live without my money money money. Who can? Sadly, you need money for almost everything in this world. For some people out there, even money can buy their love. But oh well, you’ve got to try hard to buy my love with money because it doesn’t work for every woman and definitely not for me.

#photoadayMay 21, 2012 (where you stand)

Photobucket
Credit to Sissy. She painted this shoe herself back then in Secondary if I’m not wrong. HEHE!

Here I am standing tall full of beautiful colours surrounding me because of you.

#photoadayMay 22, 2012 (pink)


Photobucket

The combination of my PINK wall, bed frame as well as my pillow case.

Fact you need to know, my favourite colour is red and I don’t really fancy pink. But I have almost everything in pink. -_-‘

---

I’ve been taking a lot of leave from work for Mama’s check-up this month as well as I’m going to have my check-up too this month. I hope I’ll have enough annual leave to pull me this year. I really need lots of them and I don’t mind even working on 2 Sundays per month just for the annual leave.

I need to sleeeeeeep.

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: